Guarantee your rent
As your London property management company, we will guarantee the monthly rent of your property, regardless of its size and location. No matter whether your property is let, vacant or your tenants are not paying their rent for one reason or another, we will ensure that you are provided with fixed monthly payments. Your days of financial stresses are well and truly over!
Here’s how it all works
Property agreement for 3-5 years with Guaranteed Rent.
- No risk of void periods ever again.
Only rented to working professionals in full time employment.
- Extremely low risk of property damage or tenants not paying the rent to us, and even if they didn’t the rent is still guaranteed.
The property has a weekly cleaner.
- This keeps your property clean and prevents problems such as mould, deterioration of kitchen and carpets, etc.
Minimum wear and tear!
- We take care of your property for you in such a way that you don’t have to worry about wear and tear, we also replace any furniture or items that do get damaged right away.
We take care of small repairs and maintenance issues.
- More money in your pocket, less time out of your social life dealing with problems. In fact, you won’t even know about any issues until you get your annual report showing what we have upgraded or repaired for you all at our own cost.
We cover the rent guarantee regardless of whether the house is full or not.
- Complete peace of mind that the money will be coming in every month without fail all under a legally binding contract for you.
We pay all utilities from our own bank account.
- You don’t need to worry about any bills or the tenants not setting up the utility accounts correctly and leaving bills in your name which we know affects most landlords at some point causing a lot of stress and hassle.
No more having to deal with problem tenants.
- Let’s be honest, a lot of tenants are difficult, and that’s why we don’t take in difficult tenants and even if we did, you wouldn’t have to deal with them anyway.
No more calls in the middle of the night to deal with serious issues.
- The tenants receive a booklet with 24 hour emergency numbers inside as well as a guide to living in a shared house which explains what to do in an emergency situation. We also have an on duty staff member for emergency situations.
If needed we will give your property a light refurbishment.
- This is done at our own expense, however we DO ask for a contribution from you for certain upgrades which are negotiable. Safety features are the main upgrade which we ask for a contribution from you for and also if needed, a contribution towards new carpets if the current carpets are old and tatty. Any upgrade contribution can be taken away from the rent to you in installments. And of course, anything we do for you will add at least that amount if not more to the value of the house anyway.
We will liaise with you to organize larger maintenance issues.
- We will take care of the normal maintenance issues such as a broken toilet seat, shower head and door off the hinge, etc. But when it comes to larger items such as structural work and the central heating system and boiler, we will not take on this financial responsibility – however we will get all the work done for you at a low cost. We will of course inform you of any more serious issues if and when it occurs for your advice on how you would like to proceed on it. It’s very rare that we ever have to contact you for anything like this, but we do like to make you aware at the outset regarding what we do and do not cover for you.
We take care of Deposits & Referencing.
- All deposits and referencing is done in house by our staff and paid into the Government Deposit program.
Fully managed by our experienced team!
- We have a fantastic management team, second to none in the City! Our team of staff and tradesmen have been built up through trial and error over the past decade, we trust our tradesmen implicitly, they are the BEST and due to the high volume of work we give them, they do the best work for us, for low costs.
We have our own gardener!
- Our gardener will keep your front and back gardens in tip top condition!
We carry out our own regular inspections.
- We carry out a weekly inspection of each properties communal areas with a thorough 77 point check every 3 months on the whole house. Any damage that is found is normally repaired within 24 hours unless a new part is needed.
We are open 7 days a week!
- We are always available and someone will always be on the end of the phone should you need to talk to us.
Giving back to the community.
- Part of the company ethos is to give back to local charities and the community as a whole. Please see our website for more information on this.